- Three-Story Basement home design with Guest Room, Recreation Room and Covered Patio on lower floor
- Grand Suite features unique exterior Deck with dual sliding glass doors accessing the Bathroom and Bedroom
- Home Office and Multi-Purpose Room located on Main Floor creating flexible work and play spaces
- Grand Butler’s Pantry with unique window splashback, 3cm Quartz counters and ample cabinets for storage
- Centrally located Signature Outdoor Room surrounded by 3 walls of sliding glass doors with access to Dining, Kitchen and Great Room
Generous light makes itself at home here – much like overnight visitors welcomed into The Azalea’s main-level Guest Room, just steps from the stylish Powder Room. When paired with yet another Guest Room – this second one tucked into a corner in the daylight basement – brief or longer-stay accommodations grow exponentially.
No matter the length of stay, an immediate sense of arrival begins at the sophisticated Foyer. Natural light from the custom glass-panel entry door flows into the carpeted Home Office and across the rich, wide-plank timber-look flooring that stretches deep through the front hallway.
Once it opens up deeper into the main level, lighting continues waltzing with color. The Great Room fireplace glows with a multi-faceted ambiance. Nearby, flush-mount, energy-efficient LED lighting plays mood-setter in the Gourmet Kitchen. Just try taking your eyes off the modern chandelier dazzling in the Dining Room before
When the house is filled with guests, family-time privacy takes on even more importance. That’s why the top-of-the-staircase Leisure Room is perfect for sweats-and-pajama moments. Sip coffee. Practice yoga poses. Host a kids’ toy zone. Three Secondary Bedrooms define the front of this plush carpeted level; a hallway to the Grand Suite’s double-door entrance creates a separate wing. Wrap up in a cozy robe from either of the dual Dressing Rooms before soaking in the luxurious tub, then melt into a chaise on your exclusive Grand Suite Deck.
Two floors below, flip the basement vibe switch for higher energy in the ever-ready Recreation Room. It’s spacious enough for a gaming table or wall-set entertainment display. The Rec Room frames one side of the ground-level Patio – covered from above by the Signature Outdoor Room. The Guest Bedroom on this level bookends the protected Patio’s other side.
No matter the room, The Azalea seems to have a way of turning up the spotlight in any of its luxurious spaces.