1. This document sets forth the terms and conditions for your (or
"you," meaning any legal individual, including corporations and other similar entities)
use of the website mainvuehomes.com and any other websites (collectively, the "Website")
created, operated and maintained by or on behalf of MainVue Homes (hereinafter,
"MainVue Homes", "We", "Our" or "Us"). Your use of the Website is governed both
by the below terms and conditions (the "Terms") and
(together, the "Terms & Conditions
Please review the Terms & Conditions of Use carefully before proceeding as they
constitute a legally binding agreement between MainVue Homes and you. By accessing
and using the Website, you (a) indicate your acceptance of and agreement to all
of the Terms and Conditions of Use (b) represent and warrant to us that you are
at least 18 years old. If you are not at least 18 years old or you do not accept
the Terms & Conditions of Use, you may not access or use the Website.
2. We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of Use
at Our discretion and to modify or discontinue the provision of this Website at
any time. By continuing to use this Website after We notify you (by posting revised
Terms and Conditions of Use on the Website or by other reasonable means) of any
amendments to the Terms and Conditions of Use, you indicate your acceptance of the
3. This Website is designed to provide you with information about
our homes or house and land packages and our charitable and philanthropic activities.
Such information is of a general nature and you acknowledge that we are not responsible
for any loss or damage sustained or incurred by you in reliance upon this information.
4. You are responsible for obtaining access to this Website, including
payment of all costs and fees and the supply of all necessary equipment, and that
access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider fees). You
acknowledge that you are responsible for paying all these fees.
5. To the extent you provide information to MainVue Homes, or we
collect information from you, which is defined as "personal information" under applicable
privacy laws or legislation, our collection, use and disclosure of such information
6. You agree to comply with all laws that apply to your use of
the Website, including privacy laws. You further agree to do anything reasonably
requested by MainVue Homes for the purpose of our compliance with our obligations
under any applicable laws.
7. For the purposes of the Terms and Conditions of Use, "Intellectual
Property Rights" means all present and future rights conferred by statute, common
law or equity in or in relation to any moral right, trade secret, copyright, trademarks,
designs, patents, circuit layouts, business and domain names, inventions and other
results of intellectual activity in the industrial commercial, scientific, literary
or artistic fields.
8. The Intellectual Property Rights in the Website, including but
not limited to software, content, text, photographs, images, graphics, video, audio,
multimedia items and the compilation as a whole ("Content ") are owned by MainVue
Homes, unless otherwise noted. You must abide by all copyright notices or restrictions
contained on the Website or elsewhere. You may not delete any author attributions,
legal or proprietary notices on the Website or elsewhere.
9. You agree that MainVue Homes will own all Intellectual Property
Rights in any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations
or other information relating to the Website that you provide to MainVue Homes.
You warrant to MainVue Homes that MainVue Homes’ use of any materials you submit
to MainVue Homes will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights or moral rights
of any party and is not obscene or defamatory of any party.
10. Subject to clause 11, MainVue Homes grants to you a revocable,
non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license of all Intellectual Property Rights
in the Website solely for the purpose of accessing and browsing the Website.
11. You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell,
trade, re-sell, adapt, communicate, publicize, publicly display, transmit or otherwise
exploit for any commercial purpose, any part of the Website, or the Website, including
12. All trademarks, service marks and logos on the Website are,
unless otherwise noted, wholly owned or validly licensed by MainVue Homes. Trademarks,
service marks and logos owned by third parties remain the property of such third
13. MainVue Homes reserves the right at any time and from time
to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any
part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that MainVue Homes is not liable
to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance
of the Website.
14. You acknowledge that the Website is made available to you on
an "as is" basis and that MainVue Homes makes no representation or warranty as to
the reliability, suitability, or availability of the Website.
15. You acknowledge that MainVue Homes does not represent or warrant
to you that:
- The Website will be secure, uninterrupted or error-free;
- The Website will meet your requirements or expectations;
- Errors or defects with the Website will be able to be corrected;
- The Website will be free of viruses or any other harmful or destructive code;
That the Website will operate with any other hardware, software, system or data;
- That any third party will be able to access or use the Website.
16. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through your
use of the Website is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely
responsible for any loss of data that results from the download of any such material,
or the damage to your computer system, and any consequential loss or damage suffered
or sustained by you.
17. You agree not to interfere or take any action that results,
or may result in any interference with or disruption of the Website or servers or
networks connected to the Website. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized
access to other computer systems or networks connected to the Website. You may not
post, transmit or distribute to or from the Website any material that is defamatory,
obscene, threatening, harassing, inciteful, abusive, or in violation of any applicable
18. The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned, operated
and/or maintained by third parties independent of MainVue Homes. You acknowledge
and agree that:
We have no control over such third party websites (including their content, comparable
Terms & Conditions of Use) and that we make no representation as to such websites’
availability or suitability;
Merely providing hyperlinks to such websites does not imply, and should not be construed
as implying, that We endorse, support, sponsor or associate with any third party;
We are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services,
or other materials on or available from such websites; and
MAINVUE HOMES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OR DAMAGE
SUFFERED OR SUSTAINED BY YOU IN CONNECTION TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND
USE OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE LINKED FROM THE WEBSITE.
19. SUBJECT TO CLAUSE 20, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE
FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MAINVUE HOMES DISCLAIMS ALL CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RESPECT OF THE PROVISION OF THE WEBSITE TO YOU AND YOUR ACCESS
TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY
20. Where any condition or warranty is implied into the Terms and
Conditions of Use, and legislation avoids or prohibits provisions in a contract
excluding or modifying the application or exercise of, or liability under such a
condition or warranty, the condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in
the Terms and Conditions of Use, provided that the liability of MainVue Homes for
any breach of such condition or warranty be limited, at the option of MainVue Homes,
- The supply of the service again;
- The payment of the cost of having the service supplied again; or
Where the legislation does not permit MainVue Homes’ liability to be limited to
the supply of the service again or payment of the cost of having the service supplied
again - the maximum extent permitted by law.
21. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED
BY LAW, MAINVUE HOMES IS UNDER NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN RESPECT
OF ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY
OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY TYPE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA,
REVENUE OR PROFIT, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED OR INCURRED
OR WHICH MAY ARISE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN RESPECT OF THE WEBSITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE.
22.You will at all times indemnify and hold MainVue Homes and its
officers, employees and agents ("those indemnified ") harmless from and against
all damages, costs, expenses, loss or damage which those indemnified may incur or
sustain and all actions, proceedings, claims and demands whatsoever which may be
brought or made against those indemnified by any person in respect of, by reason
of or arising out of:
- A breach by you or your obligations under the Terms and Conditions of Use;
Any willful, unlawful or negligent act or omission in connection with the Website
by you; or
- Any use of the Website.
23. The Terms and Conditions of Use constitutes the entire agreement
between MainVue Homes and you regarding the subject matter of the Terms and Conditions
of Use and supersedes all prior representations, agreements, statements and understandings,
whether verbal or in writing.
24. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use is held
invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, and in any jurisdiction, the Terms
and Conditions of Use will remain otherwise in full force and effect apart from
such provision which shall be deemed severed.
25. No right under the Terms and Conditions of Use will be deemed
to be waived except by notice in writing signed by each party. A waiver by MainVue
Homes will not prejudice its rights in respect of any subsequent breach of the Terms
and Conditions of Use by you. Subject to the remainder of this clause 26, any failure
by MainVue Homes to enforce any clause of the Terms and Conditions of Use, or any
forbearance, delay, or indulgence granted by MainVue Homes to you, will not be construed
as a waiver of MainVue Homes’ rights under the Terms and Conditions of Use.
26. In the Terms and Conditions of Use, unless the contrary intention
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- Words importing one gender include other genders;
A reference to a document or instrument, including the Terms and Conditions of Use,
includes that document or instrument as novated, altered or replaced from time to
A reference to an individual or person includes a partnership, body corporate, government
authority or agency and vice versa;
A reference to a party includes that party’s executors, administrators, successors,
substitutes and permitted assigns;
- Other grammatical forms of defined words or expressions have corresponding means;
A covenant, undertaking, representation, warranty, indemnity or agreement made or
- Two or more parties; or
- A party comprised of two or more persons,
- Is made or given by and binds those parties or persons jointly and severally; and
A reference to a statute, code or other law includes regulations and other instruments
made under it and includes consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements
of any of them.
27. Please send any questions or concerns regarding this Agreement
1110-112th Ave NE Ste. 202
Bellevue, WA 98004