Contact us through Direct Email
Visit MainVue Homes In Person
Customer Care For Homeowners
Application For Vendors
Real Estate Brokers
We Buy Land
Have Questions? See our FAQ's
- Where does MainVue Homes currently build in the United States?
- MainVue Homes currently builds in the Seattle, WA & Dallas, TX markets. For an up to date list of communities and future communities, visit our Seattle and Dallas community pages.
- Who is MainVue Homes?
- MainVue Homes is a worldwide leader in premier residential design and construction. As part of the internationally respected Henley Properties Group, we are a proud partner of the Sumitomo Forestry Group, a venerable corporation with its own rich 320-year heritage. This global relationship now builds 13,000 homes a year in Australia, Japan and the United States. Using this international buying power, MainVue gives its customers access to the latest home designs at the best value.
- Who is Henley Properties Group?
- Henley Properties Group is Australia's leading home builder operating in Melbourne, Victoria and throughout Queensland for the past 26 years. They are renowned for their experience, innovation in home design, sustainability and quality guarantees. Most recently, Henley Properties Group was named Australia’s Most Professional Major Builder for 2015 by the Housing Industry Association. Learn more about Henley Properties Group
- Who is Sumitomo Forestry Group?
- Sumitomo Forestry Group is a venerable Japanese corporation with a rich 320-year heritage. It actively participates in numerous industries including forestry, lifestyle, timber, and housing, all with a strong focus on the environment. Learn more about Sumitomo Forestry
- What product does MainVue Homes offer?
- MainVue Homes is a production homebuilder that offers a wide range of home designs throughout the Puget Sound. When you visit a MainVue home, you will see a signature style and unparalleled attention to detail. Every area of each home - from designer kitchens to our exclusive outdoor rooms - has been carefully considered.
- What are luxury inclusions?
- Luxury inclusions are the included materials, spaces, colors, appliances, and features that are included in the sales price of the home. Many builders charge for their upgrade items on top of the sales price. At MainVue Homes, we offer these luxury inclusions all at no extra cost.
COMMUNITIES / LOCATIONS:
- Where are your models?
- We currently have models on display throughout the Puget Sound including Monroe, Ravensdale, and Auburn. MainVue displays 8 model homes at The Greenvale World of Model Homes in Auburn, WA and 5 model homes at the Eaglemont World of Model Homes in Monroe, WA. Information, directions and open hours for all of our model home locations
- Where are your current selling communities located?
- We are currently building in King and Snohomish County. List of current communities
- Does MainVue have any future communities planned for my area?
- MainVue is constantly expanding into new markets and plans to continue throughout the Puget Sound. List of our current and upcoming communities
- Do you have master communities?
- MainVue currently does not offer lots within any master planned communities in the Puget Sound.
- Any communities have an amenities center, pool etc?
- MainVue currently does not offer any communities with amenities center, pools, etc. in the Puget Sound. Many of our communities do however have access to playgrounds, walking paths, protected wetlands and other outdoor amenities.
- Where can I find information regarding school district ratings?
- For information regarding community amenities, school districts and public utilities, please visit our community pages.
- Do your neighborhoods have an HOA? Why are they a benefit to me?
- All MainVue communities are required by state law to have a homeowners association. HOA’s are beneficial as they set standards for the aesthetics of a community, it takes liability off of the individual lot owners for the common areas, and the HOA is also responsible for managing the parks & open space.
- Can I build a MainVue home on my own private lot?
- At this time MainVue Homes does not offer to build on private homesites. Search for a MainVue community that meets your needs
- What is your smallest/largest plan in the Puget Sound?
- The smallest plan MainVue offers is 2663 sq. ft.
- The largest plan MainVue offers is 4102 sq. ft.
- Do any of your plans have a guest room?
- Yes, MainVue offers a variety of plans that have a guest room and/or have an option for a guest room. At MainVue, our professional team developed a plan range to meet the needs of a homeowner and offer variety in plan design. In addition, there are a handful of rooms and plans that offer additional options so you can transform leisure rooms into bedrooms, powder rooms into bathrooms, add privacy to your den and intimacy to your multi-purpose space.
- Where can I find out more information about a specific floor plan I am interested in?
- Detailed information about every floor plan & floor plan options
- Does MainVue offer move-in ready homes?
- Yes, MainVue offers both pre-sale selections and move-in ready homes. List of available homes
- How long does it take to build a new home?
- Approximately 6-8 months, however your MainVue sales consultant can give you more accurate estimate for your particular plan and neighborhood.
- Do all MainVue homes come with a warranty?
- Yes, all MainVue Homes come with a 10-year structural warranty. Detailed information about our warranty