- A master planned community with stunning old-growth forest surroundings and protected wetlands
- Extremely easy access to all amenities via Highways 9, 405, I-5 and the Bothell-Everett Highway
- Next door to Tambark Creek Park with direct access to sports courts, trails and an off-leash dog park
- Stylish and modern new luxury homes
- Located within 4 miles from the popular Mill Creek Town Center shopping
- Proximity to Cedarwood Elementary, Forest View Elementary School, Gateway Middle School, and HM Jackson High School
- Easy commute to Seattle, Everett and Bellevue
Simple commute routes link homeowners to interstates 5 and 405, and Highway 9 - and return them to the tranquil privacy of this manicured master-planned development, protected by several nature reserves designed directly into the community.
Choose your personal address from collections offered along secluded cul-de-sacs, in wetlands bordered enclaves, or with proximity to the popular new Tambark Creek Park. Each homesite is ideally suited to a range of home sizes, designs and price points creating a custom-like fit for every buyer.
Also close: active tennis and golf at Mill Creek Country Club; boutique-style shopping and personal services at Mill Creek Town Center; and family-, bistro-and international-theme dining choices dotting the Town Center and nearby North Creek business corridor.
Combine this with award-winning schools and lifestyle-lifting venues and Parkhaven clearly elevates Bothell-area living.
Everett School District
The Everett School District emphasizes the importance of its STEM curriculum, boasting a robotics program at every single school out of the 26 within its boundaries.School District Website
City of Bothell
Bothell is a quickly expanding city located in King and Snohomish Counties. The city is part of the Seattle metropolitan area and continues to be a favorite location for commuters.City Website
Park at Bothell Landing
One of the areas most popular features, the Park at Bothell Landing sits alongside the Sammamish River and boasts a historical museum, amphitheater, play areas and trails.Park at Bothell Landing
Bellevue, Kirkland, Woodinville