- Scenic views of Mt. Si throughout the community
- Quick Access to I-90 for easy commutes into Bellevue and Seattle
- Convenient amenities nearby at North Bend Premium Outlet and in downtown North Bend
- Snoqualmie Valley School District including Opstad Elementary, Twin Falls Middle, and Mt. Si High Schools
- Surrounded by the privacy and serenity of old growth forest and greenspace
- Ample outdoor recreation opportunities nearby including walking and biking trails, the Snoqualmie River only .3 miles away, Snoqualmie Pass and the Cascade Mountains
Fresh air will guide you east of suburban Issaquah's commutes and conveniences, and North Bend will draw you to its industrious downtown businesses. Past the winding Snoqualmie River, this is the introduction to MainVue's Cascade Canyon homesites, set at the neighborhood's eastern edge, not far from the community's own park. It's here kids learn to safely ride a bike near awe-inspiring views of majestic Mount Si. It's where outdoorsy buyers looking for smart schools are rewarded by quick Snoqualmie Pass jaunts for winter snow sports and close commutes to high-tech companies. And it's at MainVue's Cascade Canyon that savvy home shoppers find simple pleasures are second-nature to its full menu of luxury offerings.
U.S. News and World Report calls Snoqualmie Valley School District a high-caliber silver medalist. Hikers and mountain bikers refer to North Bend's nearby lakes, trails and summits as a personal paradise. At the same time, buyers call MainVue's trusted team of craftspeople and designers their reliable homebuilder.
Now, at MainVue Homes at Cascade Canyon, you can say all of this is your own, too.
community and area amenity photos
Snoqualmie Valley School District
Students at Cascade Canyon will attend Opstad Elementary, Twin Falls Middle, and Mt. Si High School.School District Website
City of North Bend
Located 30 miles east of Bellevue and Seattle, North Bend is an ideal place for growing families who enjoy outdoor recreation.City Website
The Snoqualmie Pass is a go-to destination for getaways, hiking, snow sports and more!Snoqualmie Pass
Snoqualmie, Issaquah, Bellevue