- New Rambler Collection Available
view home designs>
- Highly manicured master planned community immersed in Paciﬁc Northwest beauty
- Easy access to McCormick Woods Golf Course and Club House
- Minutes from shopping, restaurants and other daily amenities of Gig Harbor, Silverdale and Bremerton
- Miles of walking trails, lakes, and dog friendly spaces
- Close to the Olympic Mountains and Hood Canal
- Near access to ferry leading to downtown Seattle
- Stunning modern architecture and unique designer facades found in a variety of MainVue Home designs at McCormick
- New Rambler Collection of home designs available at McCormick
Nestled against lush maintained open space in the community’s northwest corner, each of MainVue’s distinguished homes features its own backyard paradise not far from McCormick’s centerpiece golf course. Neighbors of all ages treasure park-like lakes, ponds and countless trails while walking with friends or learning to ride a bike here. Commuters can make it home in time from Tacoma or Bremerton to tee up in the afternoon – or leash up for play in any of 22 friendly dog zones.
After leaving sometimes stressful troubles of the
Olympic-caliber playgrounds offer fishing, crabbing, boating, hiking and more along the peninsula and into the Olympic National Park.
Back in the comforts of home, MainVue’s flawless designs and modern touches perfectly balance sophistication and practicality. Leisure rooms add flexibility for family needs; open-flow great rooms invite entertaining; sanctuary-like master suites enhance relaxation. With the MainVue selection of homes for sale in Port Orchard at McCormick, respite doesn’t wait until you walk through the front door.
near bremerton ferry dock
the brothers greenhouses and hobbit house
south kitsap park
South Kitsap School District
The largest school district in the county, South Kitsap School District covers Port Orchard, Bremerton, and Silverdale.School District Website
City of Port Orchard
Minutes from shopping, restaurants, and other daily amenities, Port Orchard is a quickly growing city close to Gig Harbor, Bremerton, and Silverdale.City Website
Olympic National Forest
The Olympic National Forest offers varied landscapes from lush rain forests to deep canyons to high mountain ridges to ocean beaches.Olympic National Forest
Gig Harbor, Bremerton, Silverdale