- New Peninsula Rambler Collection Available view home designs>
- Located in the charming town of Gig Harbor on the quiet, beautiful and historic Olympic peninsula
- Part of the Peninsula School District, considered one of the strongest and most innovative districts in the State of Washington
- Multiple MainVue Homesites backing to open space or protected wetland areas
- Walking distance to the Gig Harbor North Shopping Center including Costco, Starbucks, Home Depot, Target and Albertsons
- Part of master plan Harbor Hill community that features walking trails and a playground
- Three miles from the historical downtown Gig Harbor featuring quaint shopping, dining and a full service marina with accommodations for day excursions and weekend getaways
- An easy 45-minute drive from Seattle/Tacoma International Airport and convenient access to Mt. Rainier National Park, Olympic National Park and many picturesque towns along the way
- New Rambler Peninsula Collection of home designs available at Harbor Hill
Within nationally-ranked Peninsula School District, this recreation paradise is the perfect backdrop for MainVue Homes’ collection of homes for sale in Gig Harbor, WA located within the Harbor Hill master-planned community. Even more enticing, tour three model homes on display nestled among MainVue’s 66 north-side homesites at Harbor Hill – surrounded by magnificent woodsy clusters of open space, parks, playgrounds and ponds linked and looped by a design-your-own-adventure soft walking trail.
Long considered Washington state’s ultimate gateway between Tacoma and Seattle’s metropolitan attractions – and the Olympic Peninsula’s super-natural allure – Gig Harbor, WA captures a nostalgia unmatched almost anywhere.
MainVue’s amenities at Harbor Hill feature an equally unparalleled ambiance with a modern mélange of comforts and conveniences. Intentionally designed MainVue plans highlight signature outdoor rooms, voluminous leisure rooms and flexible multipurpose rooms meant for quiet summer nights, festive family holidays and spirited game-day gatherings.
Have toys for boating? Paddle-boarding? Kayaking? Bring it on. Prefer bicycling? Hit the paved and popular 6.2-mile Cushman Trail - just blocks from favorite coffee shops. Looking for indoor recreation - from aerobics and birthday parties, to sauna and wallyball – with a fireplace in between? Harbor Hill’s neighboring YMCA has MainVue homeowners covered. Costco, Target, Home Depot, Highway 16 commutes and grocery conveniences at Gig Harbor North Shopping Center are close, too.
For a passport to Peninsula living, discover MainVue’s new homes for sale at Harbor Hill in Gig Harbor, WA.
Peninsula School District
Nationally ranked and considered one of the strongest and most innovative districts in the State of Washington.School District Website
City of Gig Harbor
Often referred to as the "gateway to the Olympic Peninsula," Gig Harbor is the most notable maritime city of the Puget Sound.City Website
A hub for all things outdoors, Gig Harbor offers everything from bike trails to watersports - a recreation enthusiast's dream!Olympic National Forest
Tacoma, Port Orchard, Silverdale
2 Model Homes on Display at MainVue Homes at Tehaleh.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at McCormick.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at Ten Trails.