- Top Rated Tahoma School District
- One mile to Rock Creek Elementary School
- Community park with playground
- Four Corners Shopping Center two miles away
- Convenient access to major freeways including HWY-169, I-405 and HWY 18
- Close to Lake Wilderness Park, Henry’s Ridge Natural Area and Danville-Georgetown Open Space, providing immediate access to hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, swimming and other recreational opportunities
- Stylish and modern new luxury homes with unique facades
Accolades repeatedly rate Maple Valley, Washington as one of the state’s safest places to live with kids – while other stellar rankings praise its nearby Rock Creek Elementary of the Tahoma School District, pioneering leaders in environmental education.
While honoring Maple Valley’s contemporary ﬂair for country living, Fox Pointe also enjoys a convenient drive to city offerings via the Interstate 405 and I-5 junction.
br> Its 42 substantial homesites are carefully platted to showcase many of MainVue’s luxurious and grand designs – all while celebrating the fresh air and hiking trails of Rock Creek Natural Area’s nearby 143-acre outdoor playland, less than a half-mile walk from Fox Pointe.
Power up for recreational outings or kick back for weekend relaxation with a stop at Maple Valley’s Four Corners – the go-to shop-ping spot for pets, pizzas, pubs, pancakes, plus countless other daily conveniences walkable from Fox Pointe. Even closer: its own tot-lot park. Fox Pointe homeowners here will discover family treat mornings, warm date night choices and eye-popping Mount Rainier views in this small-town setting with suburban-city styles.
For buyers with active, outdoor lifestyles, MainVue’s new homes in Maple Valley, WA at Fox Pointe is the perfect ﬁt.
rock creek elementary
danville georgetown open space nearby
maple valley town square nearby
Tahoma School District
Ranked #10 in Washington, the school district is known for excellent academics, athletics, and extracurriculars.School District Website
City of Maple Valley
Southeast of Seattle, Maple Valley offers a quaint, family-oriented atmosphere while still being close enough to the city to take advantage of its amenities.City Website
Lake Wilderness Park
Public lake and park offering a full calendar of family-friendly events and outdoor recreation opportunities.Lake Wilderness Park Website
Covington, Issaquah, Renton, Ravensdale