- Lake Stevens School District featuring four primary schools
- Only .2 miles from Glenwood Elementary School
- Close proximity and easy access to I-5, WA-2 and WA-9 and nearby major employers such as Providence Hospital, Boeing and Everett Naval Base
- Community park with playground and picnic bench
- Perfect location just minutes from year-round outdoor recreation at Lake Stevens, and access to a variety of shopping and restaurants
- Cascade Mountains and Puget Sound offer endless adventures to explore the Paciﬁc Northwest
Drop the kids off at top-ranked Glenwood Elementary within the Lake Stevens School District, under a quarter-mile from Daysala, before commuting via Highways 2 or 9, or Interstate 5. Pick your route to Everett’s Naval Station, Providence Medical Center, Boeing’s groundbreaking Dream-liner factory or downtown Seattle. Need a hiking, cross-country or downhill skiing break? Stevens Pass is an hour away using farm-dotted side streets in the Machias area that locals favor. For more outdoor adventure, hop on the Centennial Trial- 30 paved miles for paved for cyclists, training-wheel tykes, leisurely dog walkers and ﬁtness buffs alike. Prefer your own neighborhood park? Daysala has that, too.
Even errands into Lake Stevens are convenient from Daysala. With Frontier Village just minutes away you can grab coffee, ﬁll prescriptions and pick up pet food.
Need to host an after-party? It’s easy for guests to pull up to your contemporary and modern streetscape, roll in through your voluminous foyer, and ﬂow into a spacious great room. In a snap, it showcases a stylish, supersized kitchen service island. Create any buffet from your walk-in butler’s pantry. All-ages entertainment spreads to your leisure room or multi-purpose room before expanding to the Signature Outdoor Room - a space that beckons parties to go even further by sliding open the spectacular glass walls.
At Daysala, it’s all in the connection from stylish living to convenience in location. Find your new home in Lake Stevens, WA today.
Lake Stevens School District
Ranked 24th in Washington, the Lake Stevens School District offers the best in academics, athletics, and more!School District Website
City of Lake Stevens
Built around a beautiful 1,000 acre lake, the city of Lake Stevens is the perfect place for families who enjoy all that the outdoors has to offer.City Website
Nestled at the heart of the city, Lake Stevens is a popular lake with recreation opportunities year-round, making it the top destination in the area!Lake Stevens
Snohomish, Everett, Monroe