- Excellent location with easy commutes to both Seattle and Bellevue
- Only .1 miles from Tiffany Park Elementary School
- Within minutes of Hwy-167, I-405, UW Valley Medical Center, shopping and restaurants
- Endless shopping, dining & entertainment at The Landing in Renton
- Extra large community park with playground, tables and picnic benches
- Short drive to Westfield Southcenter & Tukwila Family Fun Center
- Convenient to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
Boost family time with Allura’s one-tenth of- a-mile walk to Tiffany Park Elementary School – or get home from work with any quick-pop access using Highways 167 or 169. Get to Bellevue in a straight-shot via Interstate 405, or a short-cut to downtown Renton’s dynamic lakefront or a short-cut to downtown Renton’s The Landing for a night out on the town.
Boeing. PACCAR. Valley Medical Center. Heavy-hitter employers are just miles away. Need quick weekend style or escapes? Shopping at Westfield Southcenter, getaways from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, and Lake Washington waterfront dining at Southport are minutes away.
There’s always more than ordinary in MainVue’s Allura modern design collection: plans with smart work-from-home dens; decadent master suites; and sophisticated entertainment-ready kitchens at the heart of spectacular open-flow great
No MainVue home would be complete without its Signature Outdoor Room – a back-of-the home centerpiece welcoming natural light through at least one, if not more, oversized sliding glass doors.
At the end of the day, Allura is designed to bring convenience and beauty to help you get more out of life.
soos creek park and trail nearby
boulevard lane park nearby
Renton School District
The Renton School district is a public school district with 26 schools committed to high quality instruction and learning for every child.School District Website
City of Renton
The City of Renton is an inner-ring suburn of Seattle that borders Lake Washington and is situated just 11 miles southeast of Downtown Seattle.City Website
Lake Washington, the second largest lake in Washington, is a freshwater lake adjacent to the city of Seattle as well as other major cities in King County.Lake Washington Website
Bellevue, Seattle, Maple Valley