- Basement home design with Recreation Room, Guest Room and Covered Patio
- Home Office located at front of home for private work or study area
- Flexible main floor Multi-Purpose Room with plush, stain-resistant carpeting
- Butler’s Pantry with unique window splashback and direct access to Garage
- Luxurious Grand Suite with designer free-standing tub, frameless walk-in shower, and dual Dressing Rooms
- Signature Outdoor Room with direct access to Dining and Great Room via wall-height sliding glass doors
Families need countless spaces strategically scaled to them. This plan anticipates that. The upstairs Grand Suite unveils two spacious Dressing Rooms; a decadent free-standing designer tub for soaking up the weekend; a broad double-sink vanity; and exquisite tile detailing flooding into the walk-in shower with Chrome Grohe hardware. Chose to enclose this Grand Bathroom luxury behind a wood panel door.
Far away on this upper level: three Secondary Bedrooms, distanced from the Grand Suite, and designed around a centralized Leisure Room. With an option to turn this space into a sixth bedroom, it’s exactly why the main level Multi-Purpose Room and the even larger basement Recreation Room are so valuable. Dedicate these as homework hubs, kid play spaces, gaming or work-out hotspots.
In fact, the Rec Room opens out to a Covered Patio, crafting even more space. Nearby, the
One floor up, factor the expanse of the sophisticated Great Room, Dining Room and Kitchen into the Signature Outdoor Room. It turns this open arrangement into the original square root of entertaining. Fire up the outdoor grill or maximize the interior Stainless Steel appliances and gleaming Quartz-capped supersized island. Clutter disappears. It’s replaced by functional style in the walk-through Butler’s Pantry. Stunning window splashback, counter space here discreetly bridge the Kitchen with the garage, boasting a bonus walk-in storage space.
Guests, meanwhile, enter via the elegant front Foyer. It’s where business guests may immediately segue into the Home Office for professional privacy, and the after-school crowd can kick off their shoes for snacks and screen-time in the nearby Multi-Purpose Room, away from the open-flow Great Room.
With The Spirea, innovative spaces are multiplied.