- Three Car Tandem Garage provides ample parking and storage
- Home Office located at front of home for private work or study area
- Flexible main floor Multi-Purpose Room with plush, stain-resistant carpeting
- Luxurious Grand Suite with designer free-standing tub, frameless walk-in shower, and expansive Dressing Room
- Perfectly placed Leisure Room on the upper floor for an extra entertainment space
- Signature Outdoor Room with direct access to Dining and Great Room via wall-height sliding glass doors
By off-setting flexible main-level spaces, holiday dinners can accommodate larger-than-most guest lists. Consider setting up the ever-practical “kids table” in the Multi-Purpose Room with its plush, stain-resistant carpet; the dynamic Dining Room next door is stylized for adults. The all-season Signature Outdoor Room - which opens the Great Room and Dining Room to even more entertainment options via grand sliding glass walls - doubles as a stage to the rear lawn. Fully landscaped with native plants, it’s waiting for raucous yard games and after-game celebrations.
The stylish Kitchen, meanwhile, connects with all four of these rooms – plus the L-shaped Grand Butler’s Pantry, boasting the same dazzling Quartz as the Kitchen’s supersized island and countertops. It’s the kind of out-of-sight nook
Up the staircase, the voluminous Foyer is partially open from the Leisure Room, creating yet another potential party place – or the much-needed quiet for a workout station. Beyond three Secondary Bedrooms, the Grand Suite’s bedroom separates the extra-sized Dressing Room from the oh-so-luxurious Grand Bathroom. Choosing between the soothing stand-alone soaking tub and the elegant frameless walk-in shower – both accented by designer-selected tile and vanity lighting – may be the toughest decision you have to make before guests arrive. Even the garage - with room for up to three vehicles or your choice of motorsports or outdoor toys – is ready for entertaining.
Parties don’t host themself – but living in The Magnolia almost makes it feel like they do.