- Soaring Two-Story Foyer, Great Room, and Dining Room
- Home Office located at front of home for private work or study area
- Flexible main floor Multi-Purpose Room with plush, stain-resistant carpet
- Grand Butler’s Pantry with direct access to Garage and additional Walk-In Pantry featuring unique window splashback
- Luxurious Grand Suite with designer free-standing tub, frameless walk-in shower, and dual vanities capped in Quartz
- Centrally located Signature Outdoor Room with direct access to Great Room and Kitchen
Generate sophisticated entertainment energy across the entire rear of the main level, where the Kitchen, Great Room, Dining Room and semi-enclosed Multi-Purpose Room frame the dynamic Signature Outdoor Room, where two sets of magniﬁcent full-height sliding glass walls slide open to further maximize space.
While the Signature Outdoor Room opens outward to the landscaped rear yard, the double-story ceiling soars upward over the Great Room and Dining Room adding even greater dimension to its contemporary dynamics.
From the Kitchen, further fuel your hospitality from the Quartz-capped service island and counters, complementing the attractive European style cabinets. It’s easy to whip up on-the-spot dinners just steps from the Grand Butler’s Pantry with discreet access to a savvy Walk-In super-stock-and-storage Pantry and a hidden door to the three-bay garage.
Even with all this space, The Ivy prioritizes personalization.
Upstairs, the vibe is set to rest. At the staircase summit, look down into the Great Room, or from the front-facing Leisure Room, onto the fashionable Foyer below – but leave the get-up-and-go behind.
One of three Secondary Bedrooms here is an en suite; all boast their own Walk-In Closets. Spoiled like this, no one complains about doing laundry because the Utility Room is nearby.
It’s convenient, as well, for the exclusive upstairs hallway leading toward the Grand Suite – ﬂush with a generous Dressing Room and rich in bath amenities, including stylish Grohe faucets, chic vessel sinks and a decadent free-standing soaking tub.
Dynamic. Sophisticated. Modern. And all with no batteries needed because The Ivy clearly finds its power boosters from its own luxurious energy.