- Dynamic wood and frosted glass front entry door to Foyer with dual side-lite windows
- Flexible main floor Multi-Purpose Room with plush, stain-resistant carpet
- Unique Window Splashback in Gourmet Kitchen and Walk-In Pantry for added light and accent
- Luxurious Grand Suite with designer free-standing tub, frameless walk-in shower, and Walk-In Closet
- Perfectly placed Leisure Room on the upper floor for an extra entertainment space
- Signature Outdoor Room with direct access to Dining and Great Room
Feel this vibe each time your front yard of professionally-selected native plants welcomes you toward the dynamic dual-columned porch. This home journey continues through the modern wood and frosted glass front door. Its long Foyer provides a protective separation between the entry and primary living areas, including the enticing corner Signature Outdoor Room with composite decking. This patio party paradise doubles as a quiet nap zone when it’s needed most.
When expanded via sliding window walls, this open space marries the side-by-side Great Room and view-to-the-outdoors Dining Room highlighted by a stunning
Back in the Foyer, dark bronze staircase railing partners with familiar lines and angles before arriving in the versatile Leisure Room. For an option, turn this into a fourth Bedroom. Deeper on this level, the Grand Suite provides ultimate privacy behind its own entry door. Indulge in the expansive Dressing Room and muscle-relief deep-soak tub. A separate frameless shower with tile accents complements the Quartz-crowned vanity with stylish twin vessel-style sinks with Chrome hardware.
Here, as throughout The Iris, you can take your time. Everything important comes to you.