*Photo above is used for illustrative purposes only. Facade and color scheme subject to change. Contact our sales consultants for exact details.
|Lower Floor||702 SF|
|Main Floor||1210 SF|
|Upper Floor||1777 SF|
|Outdoor Room||121 SF|
Leisure Room, Guest Room, Signature Outdoor Room, Home Office
- Three-story basement home design with Guest Room and Recreation Room
- Home Office located on Main Floor for private work or study area
- Luxurious Grand Suite with designer free-standing tub, frameless walk-in shower, and expansive Dressing Room
- Signature Outdoor Room with direct access to Dining via wall-height sliding glass doors
- Perfectly placed Leisure Room on the upper floor for an extra entertainment space
- Exterior Color Scheme: Opal Daybreak
- Interior Color Scheme: Opal
- Facade: S
The finished square footage areas provided are calculated based on ANSI Z765-2013 standards as commissioned by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). Total square footage used in marketing includes the outdoor room. Finished square footage calculations are typically made based on plan dimensions only. Finished square footages vary based on elevation styles, plan options, final home design, variances that arise during construction and other factors. Plans, square footage and house availability may vary by community and are subject to change. Buyers are responsible for verifying the area of their homes. Home prices are not based on, and MainVue cannot assure, final home square footage. Photography is for illustrative purposes and should be used as a guide.