*Photo above is used for illustrative purposes only. Facade and color scheme subject to change. Contact our sales consultants for exact details.
|Main Floor||1350 SF|
|Upper Floor||1640 SF|
|Outdoor Room||140 SF|
Outdoor Room, Multi-Purpose Room, Leisure Room
- Luxurious Powder Room with Designer Pendant Lighting
- Corner situated outdoor room with direct access to dining and great room via wall-height sliding glass doors
- Butler's Pantry with convenient access to Garage
- Forward Facing Den and Multi-Purpose Room
- Upper Floor Leisure Room
- Master Suite with Dual Dressing Rooms and Master Bath with Standalone Tub
- Exterior Color Scheme: Reverse Pebble
- Interior Color Scheme: Pebble
- Facade: K
- Enclosed Multi-Purpose Room with Double Doors
- Signature Outdoor Room Fireplace
- Mud Room in lieu of Butlers Pantry
*The finished square footage areas provided are calculated based on ANSI Z765-2013 standards as commissioned by National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). Finished square footage calculations were made based on plan dimensions only and may vary from the finished square footage of the house as built. Finished square footages vary based on elevation styles and plan options.
2 Model Homes on Display at MainVue Homes at Tehaleh.
3 Model Homes on Display at MainVue at Harbor Hill.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at McCormick.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at Ten Trails.
Straight From the Source
MainVue homeowners love sharing their stories about living in a MainVue Home. Watch videos or read what they have to say.All Testimonials
- Rob and Joann
- Steve and Sundi
- Lamar and Natalie