*Photo above is used for illustrative purposes only. Facade and color scheme subject to change. Contact our sales consultants for exact details.
|Main Floor||1329 SF|
|Upper Floor||1753 SF|
|Outdoor Room||180 SF|
Outdoor Room, Den, Leisure Room, Great Room, Garage Storage
- Large forward Den set away from the main living area for privacy
- 2-car garage with enhanced storage area
- Butler’s Pantry with direct access to Garage and window splashback for added natural light
- Perfectly placed Leisure Room on the upper floor for an extra entertainment space
- Corner situated outdoor room with direct access to dining and great room via wall-height sliding glass doors
- Exterior Color Scheme: Reverse Almond
- Interior Color Scheme: Amaretti
- Facade: B
- Garage Man Door
- Extended Outdoor Room with Pergola Shade Structure
- Signature Outdoor Room Fireplace
*The finished square footage areas provided are calculated based on ANSI Z765-2013 standards as commissioned by National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). Finished square footage calculations were made based on plan dimensions only and may vary from the finished square footage of the house as built. Finished square footages vary based on elevation styles and plan options.
2 Model Homes on Display at MainVue Homes at Tehaleh.
3 Model Homes on Display at MainVue at Harbor Hill.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at McCormick.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at Ten Trails.
Straight From the Source
MainVue homeowners love sharing their stories about living in a MainVue Home. Watch videos or read what they have to say.All Testimonials
- Rob and Joann
- Steve and Sundi
- Lamar and Natalie