*Photo above is used for illustrative purposes only. Facade and color scheme subject to change. Contact our sales consultants for exact details.
|Main Floor||1587 SF|
|Upper Floor||1768 SF|
|Outdoor Room||144 SF|
Outdoor Room, Den, Leisure Room, Multi-Purpose Room, Great Room
- Centrally situated Outdoor Room surrounded by 3 walls of sliding glass doors with access to Dining, Kitchen and Great Room
- Open design Multi-Purpose Room set just off the main Great Room
- Forward Den for ultimate privacy away from main living area
- Grand Butler’s Pantry with direct access to Garage and unique window splashback for added natural light
- Large Master Bedroom with ultra-enhanced dressing room accessed via double doors
- Luxurious Master Bathroom with double door entry, stand-alone designer tub and dual vanity
- Exterior Color Scheme: Koko
- Interior Color Scheme: Koko
- Facade: H
- Garage Man Door
- Enclosed Multi-Purpose Room with Double Doors
- Bed 4 Bath in lieu of Walk-in Closet
- Signature Outdoor Room Fireplace
- Sink at Grand Butlers Pantry
*The finished square footage areas provided are calculated based on ANSI Z765-2013 standards as commissioned by National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). Finished square footage calculations were made based on plan dimensions only and may vary from the finished square footage of the house as built. Finished square footages vary based on elevation styles and plan options.
2 Model Homes on Display at MainVue Homes at Tehaleh.
3 Model Homes on Display at MainVue at Harbor Hill.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at McCormick.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at Ten Trails.
Straight From the Source
MainVue homeowners love sharing their stories about living in a MainVue Home. Watch videos or read what they have to say.All Testimonials
- Rob and Joann
- Steve and Sundi
- Lamar and Natalie