*Photo above is used for illustrative purposes only. Facade and color scheme subject to change. Contact our sales consultants for exact details.
|Main Floor||1860 SF|
|Upper Floor||1539 SF|
|Outdoor Room||194 SF|
Outdoor Room, Multi-Purpose Room, Den, Leisure Room
- Main floor Master Bedroom placed for ultimate in privacy
- Corner situated outdoor room with direct access to dining and great room via wall-height sliding glass doors
- Expansive dual vanity with vessel sinks in Master Bath
- Forward Den situated away from main living area
- Perfectly placed Leisure Room on the upper floor for an extra entertainment space
- Walk-in closets in all secondary bedrooms
- Luxurious drop in soaking tub surrounded by designer tile with generous surround deck
- Pantry with frosted glass door and plenty of durable shelving
- Exterior Color Scheme: Almond
- Interior Color Scheme: Pebble
- Facade: U
- Electrolux Refrigerator Included
- Electrolux Front Load Washer Included
- Electrolux Front Load Dryer Included
- Pedestals for Front Load Washer/Dryer
- Enclosed Multi-Purpose Room with Double Doors
- Guest Room and 3/4 Bath in lieu of Den and Powder Room
- Extended Outdoor Room with Pergola Shade Structure
- Signature Outdoor Room Fireplace
*The finished square footage areas provided are calculated based on ANSI Z765-2013 standards as commissioned by National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). Finished square footage calculations were made based on plan dimensions only and may vary from the finished square footage of the house as built. Finished square footages vary based on elevation styles and plan options.
2 Model Homes on Display at MainVue Homes at Tehaleh.
3 Model Homes on Display at MainVue at Harbor Hill.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at McCormick.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at Ten Trails.
Straight From the Source
MainVue homeowners love sharing their stories about living in a MainVue Home. Watch videos or read what they have to say.All Testimonials
- Rob and Joann
- Steve and Sundi
- Lamar and Natalie