*Photo above is used for illustrative purposes only. Facade and color scheme subject to change. Contact our sales consultants for exact details.
|Main Floor||1692 SF|
|Upper Floor||1960 SF|
|Outdoor Room||237 SF|
Leisure Room, Den, Outdoor Room, Grand Butler's Pantry
- Gourmet Kitchen with immediate access to the Signature Outdoor Room via wall-height sliding glass doors
- Grand Butler’s Pantry and additional walk-in pantry location both with unique splashback windows for added natural light and direct access to the Garage
- Soaring double story Great Room and Dining Room creating an open and light-filled environment
- Leisure Room set in line with open staircase and space over Great Room on lower floor allowing a flood of natural light
- Oversized Signature Outdoor Room
- Den and Multi-Purpose Room located off of dynamic entry Foyer
- Walk-in closets at all secondary Bedrooms
- Exterior Color Scheme: Reverse Pebble
- Interior Color Scheme: Pebble
- Facade: F
- Mud Room in lieu of Grand Butlers Pantry
- Install Guest Room ILO Multi-Purpose Room
- Signature Outdoor Room Fireplace
- Pre-Wired for Air Conditioning
*The finished square footage areas provided are calculated based on ANSI Z765-2013 standards as commissioned by National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). Finished square footage calculations were made based on plan dimensions only and may vary from the finished square footage of the house as built. Finished square footages vary based on elevation styles and plan options.
2 Model Homes on Display at MainVue Homes at Tehaleh.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at McCormick.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at Ten Trails.
Straight From the Source
MainVue homeowners love sharing their stories about living in a MainVue Home. Watch videos or read what they have to say.All Testimonials
- Rob and Joann
- Steve and Sundi
- Lamar and Natalie