*Photo above is used for illustrative purposes only. Facade and color scheme subject to change. Contact our sales consultants for exact details.
|Main Floor||1687 SF|
|Upper Floor||2176 SF|
|Outdoor Room||197 SF|
Leisure Room, Multi-Purpose Room, Outdoor Room, Grand Butler's Pantry
- Extra large Master Bedroom with enhanced dressing room
- Luxurious Master Bath with stand-alone designer tub, dual vanity and semi-frameless shower
- Open design Den with modern see-through wall to Multi-Purpose Room
- Corner situated outdoor room with direct access to Dining and Great Room via wall-height sliding glass doors
- Grand Butler’s Pantry with direct access to Garage and unique window splashback for added natural light
- Exterior Color Scheme: Reverse Pebble
- Facade: N
*The finished square footage areas provided are calculated based on ANSI Z765-2013 standards as commissioned by National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). Finished square footage calculations were made based on plan dimensions only and may vary from the finished square footage of the house as built. Finished square footages vary based on elevation styles and plan options.
2 Model Homes on Display at MainVue Homes at Tehaleh.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at McCormick.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at Ten Trails.
Straight From the Source
MainVue homeowners love sharing their stories about living in a MainVue Home. Watch videos or read what they have to say.All Testimonials
- Rob and Joann
- Steve and Sundi
- Lamar and Natalie