- A private and quiet setting created by mature, protected trees on select homesites
- Select homesites on greenbelt lots
- Community park tucked away from the main through-street
- Multiple protected wetland areas with wood split-rail fencing
- Minutes to 5 Mile Lake, and other outdoor recreation opportunities
- Close to The Outlet Collection shopping mall in Auburn and Federal Way Commons shopping and dining
- Extremely easy access to all amenities via State Route 18, Highway 167 and I-5
- Wide variety of modern home designs on generous sized homesites
Perfectly centered between Federal Way and Auburn in the West Hill neighbor-hood, Pepper Hill’s new homes in Auburn, WA rests on a grand ridge edged by towering evergreens above the Auburn Valley – a peaceful setting with an expansive variety of MainVue Homes’ contemporary plans ideally suited for the 75 spacious homesites here.
The result: home selections that feel much more like a getaway – but far, far closer to commutes and conveniences.
Tucked away as it is, Pepper Hill in Auburn, WA is still just three miles from Interstate 5, and convenient to the Highway 18 and 167 convergence. It harbors its own quiet park – and is only one mile away from 5 Mile Lake, teaming with acres of active park spaces, a swimming beach, trout ﬁshing, and new sports courts.
Flexible leisure rooms, generous open-ﬂow great rooms and relaxing master suites in each MainVue design deﬁne a contemporary recipe for modern living. With the extra kick of each MainVue Signature Outdoor Room, it’s clear that there’s always just the right dash of comfort at Pepper Hill.
five mile park nearby
game farm park
south county ball fields
trout lake nearby
Auburn School District
The up-and-coming district offers 14 primary schools, 4 middle schools, and 4 high schools.School District Website
City of Auburn
Located between Seattle and Tacoma in the shadow of Mt. Rainier, Auburn is the perfect place to work, play and spend a lifetime.City Website
Auburn Golf Course
Nestled along the Green River in Auburn, Washington and situated on 150 acres, the Auburn Golf Course offers scenic views from several hillside holes.Auburn Golf Course Website
Seattle, Federal Way, Renton