Top Design Features
- Stylish and spacious rambler home designs
- Signature Outdoor Rooms accessed via a wall-height sliding glass door
- European style cabinetry with sleek and stylish pulls and tabs
- Supersized Kitchen island topped in Quartz
- Designer glass back-splash at Kitchen counter
- Luxurious Master Bathrooms with semi-frameless walk-in shower and dual vanities with quartz counters
- Butler's Pantry with shelving and ample storage
- Unique designer facade with grand entry
- Floor Plan Options such as a Multi-Purpose Room, adding a Den or Optional Bedrooms
Far ahead of the rising tide in interest toward stylish, spacious single-level living, MainVue Homes introduces its sensational Rambler Collection – an exceptionally innovative series showcasing multi-faceted luxury rambler home designs.
With no tethers to an upper level, these plans surge in open space and accommodating rooms such as an open or enclosed den, a multi-purpose room for extra entertainment space and secondary bedrooms with flexible options to convert into other professional spaces, all without the need for climbing stairs.
Beyond the gourmet kitchen, enjoy the open-flow connectivity of each great room, dining room and outdoor living. Plus, some of the two-car garages feature dedicated space for bonus storage to further maximize luxury living.
Each open design sparkles with luxury inclusions at no extra cost. The kitchen features a grand island with quartz countertops; dramatic European cabinetry; and impressive stainless steel appliance packages. Natural lighting from the Signature Outdoor Room’s oversized windows shimmers throughout each great room’s open design. The master ensuite shines with Grohe chrome hardware, dual vessel sinks and semi-frameless walk-in shower.
When looking to make that single-level design splash, the choice is easy with MainVue’s exclusive Rambler Collection.