- Main floor Multi-Purpose Room with open entry design
- Corner situated Signature Outdoor Room with direct access to dining and great room via wall-height sliding glass doors
- Walk-in Pantry off Kitchen with frosted glass door
- Leisure Room at top of stairs for an open and extra entertainment space
- Master Ensuite with double door entry and enhanced dressing room
- Luxurious stand-alone, 72” tub and dual vanities in Master Bath
- Walk-in, linen and storage closets throughout
- Multiple plan options available
A deﬁnitive sense of arrival begins in the sophisticated pendant-lit foyer, past the chic custom entry door framed by glass panels. Open only to the staircase, the foyer uses carefully cut angles and corners to visually protect the deeper part of the home’s line-of-sight, enhancing privacy. Artful, timber-look ﬂooring spans throughout the main living area. Also found on the main ﬂoor, the multi-purpose room, rich in ﬂexibility with plush carpeting and semi-enclosed for intimacy.
A more sprawling great room, meanwhile, emerges from its doorway. The plan’s L-shape connects to the adjacent dining room and savvy kitchen, with full tile backsplash, soft-close European cabinets adorned with brushed nickel pulls and tabs, and discreet walk-in butler’s pantry.
Upstairs, the spacious leisure room doubles as the conduit to three secondary bedrooms – and the hallway to the home’s master suite. Beyond the master’s sleeping zone, the plan features a bath suite with posh twin vessel-sink basins, Euro-style amenities and Grohe designer faucets. Two separate dressing rooms – both large enough for extensive wardrobes – are on opposite sides of the bedroom.
When MainVue’s focus is on maximizing ﬂexibility, it’s clear to see that space the Sentosa can do more than you would ever expect.
2 Model Homes on Display at MainVue Homes at Tehaleh.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at McCormick.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at Ten Trails.