- Large forward Den set away from the main living area for privacy
- 2-car garage with enhanced storage area
- Butler’s Pantry with direct access to Garage and window splashback for added natural light
- Perfectly placed Leisure Room on the upper floor for an extra entertainment space
- Corner situated outdoor room with direct access to dining and great room via wall-height sliding glass doors
Begin redeﬁning what it means to truly come home at the streetscape, where a contemporary façade puts its tasteful twist on the covered front porch twin columns with a custom designed wood and glass panel front door. Once inside, it goes farther - past the semi-enclosed den worthy of hosting co-workers or clients. And it grows even more visually stunning than the polished timber-look wide plank ﬂooring that runs throughout most of the main level.
The Hudson is already set steps ahead with its drawn-to-perfection open-ﬂow living area. Angles from the nearby dining room and sophisticated kitchen carve a savvy L-shape around the great room’s comfortable haven.
Ascend a unique kitchen-access stair-case to the upper level where three secondary bedrooms ﬁll three corners. Through a magniﬁcent oversized double-door entry to the fourth corner, meanwhile, the master suite captures the essence of “aaaah”. An oversized wardrobe dressing room, posh double vessel-sink vanity with Grohe designer faucets, Euro-style stand-alone soaking tub and sophisticated tile-surround shower complete the sanctuary scene.
Resolved to offer relaxation, the Hudson delivers a design that puts peace within reach.
2 Model Homes on Display at MainVue Homes at Tehaleh.
2 Model Homes on Display at MainVue at Harbor Hill.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at McCormick.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at Ten Trails.