- Unique L-Shaped design
- Forward Den for ultimate privacy
- Main floor Multi-Purpose Room with open entry and set just off main living area
- Walk-in Pantry with unique window splashback for added natural light
- Corner situated outdoor room with direct access to dining and great room via wall-height sliding glass doors
- Extra large Master Bedroom with dual dressing rooms
- Large soaking tub in Master Bath surrounded by tile and deck
- Perfectly placed Leisure Room on the upper floor for an extra entertainment space
Up the staircase, familiar lines and a half-wall separate the leisure room from the foyer below, perfect for sneaking a peek at arriving guests. It also connects to three secondary bedrooms and the upstairs showcase: a master suite ﬁlling the entire back side of the home with two walk-in dressing rooms, and luxuriously large tub, twin-basin vessel sinks and stylish tile-adorned shower.
The private main-level hallway, mean-while, turns a corner to the popular multi-purpose room – never far from a late-night pizza delivered through discreet access to the two-car garage. Prefer made-at-home snacks? Stroll into the ﬂowing space kitchen, linked with the side-by-side dining and great rooms via a grand service island.
The best late-night show in the house, meanwhile, is as natural a starry night enjoyed from the design’s Signature Outdoor Room. Contemporary wall-height glass doors slide open from the dining and great rooms for this grand reveal.
With the Emerson, alternately crafting inclusion and privacy assures deﬁning moments.
2 Model Homes on Display at MainVue Homes at Tehaleh.
3 Model Homes on Display at MainVue at Harbor Hill.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at McCormick.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at Ten Trails.