- Soaring two-story Foyer topped in wide-plank timber-look flooring
- Flexible main floor Multi-Purpose Room with plush, stain-resistant carpeting
- Grand Butler's Pantry with 3cm Quartz counters and European Frameless Cabinets
- Perfectly placed Leisure Room on the upper floor for added entertainment space
- Corner situated Signature Outdoor Room with direct access to Dining and Great Room via wall-height sliding glass doors
The open-rail staircase sports a rich, bronze finish, linking the upstairs Leisure Room with views overlooking the Entry and its exquisite wide-plank timber-look flooring below. Particularly plush Leisure Room carpeting leads to three Secondary Bedrooms – including one that shares a discreet vestibule leading to the Grand Suite boasting two separate Dressing Rooms. In the Grand Bathroom, sleek polished nickel fixtures illuminate dual vessel sinks resting on an extra-large vanity capped in modern Quartz. Oils, bubbles or salts? It’s your choice.
Consider another of The Elm’s many main-level options: whether to fully enclose the already flexible Multi-Purpose Room – a definite crowd-favorite with super-soft, stain-
Move any party out into quintessential Great Room with adjacent Dining Room – or follow it to a front-row seat reserved for you in the corner-set Signature Outdoor Room.
Sliding the floor-to-ceiling glass walls open to expand this magnificent space into the Great Room never fails to please. It’s an all-season anchor for game-day barbeques or after-game celebrations.
With The Elm, this hands-down winner has a plan right out of your lifestyle playbook.