- Main floor Multi-Purpose Room with open entry design and situated just outside main living area
- Walk-through Butler’s Pantry for easy access to Kitchen and hall to garage
- Forward Den for privacy away from the Great Room
- Extra storage space in Garage
- Outdoor Room access via wall-height sliding glass door off Great Room
- Forward Master Bedroom with extra windows and enhanced dressing room
- Master Bath with stand-alone designer tub
- Perfectly placed Leisure Room on the upper floor for an extra entertainment space
The Calisto’s luxury is obvious throughout. Pass through custom entry glass-paneled doors into the wide hallway with foyer-side den. Deeper on the main level, the great room’s ﬂowing open space debuts at the kitchen with praise-worthy European cabinetry. Its supersized kitchen island is set near the adjacent dining room – and directly across from the semi-enclosed multi-purpose room. Fresh-from-the-oven favorites are a perfect centerpiece. Store essentials out of sight in the walk-through butler’s pantry.
Back in the great room, seamless volume ﬂows to a perfect entrée: MainVue’s Signature Outdoor Room. Buyers may select the Calisto with a center-arranged Signature Outdoor Room or place it at the corner with a deck connecting it to the multi-purpose room.
Three secondary bedrooms - with walk-in closets, bonus linen closet, and shared bath with stylish double-sink vanity – cluster at the opposite end of the home’s upper level. The modern ready-for-anything open leisure room ties front and back together. Choose to enclose it via French doors, or create an additional bedroom.
By design and feel, the Calisto evokes luxury. It is truly "bellissimo."
2 Model Homes on Display at MainVue Homes at Tehaleh.
3 Model Homes on Display at MainVue at Harbor Hill.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at McCormick.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at Ten Trails.