- Extra large Master Bedroom with enhanced dressing room
- Luxurious Master Bath with stand-alone designer tub, dual vanity and semi-frameless shower
- Open design Den with modern see-through wall to Multi-Purpose Room
- Corner situated outdoor room with direct access to Dining and Great Room via wall-height sliding glass doors
- Grand Butler’s Pantry with direct access to Garage and unique window splashback for added natural light
Down the hallway, glide across magniﬁcent timber-look wide plank polished ﬂooring until the open-ﬂow living area bursts into view. Custom pendant lighting in the dining room pops just around the corner from an especially light-ﬁlled great room.
Spectacular ceiling-height sliding walls of glass open to reveal the corner-set Signature Outdoor Room – the perfect setting for weekend brunch.
Whip up family favorites using energy-efﬁcient Electrolux kitchen appliances framed by gorgeous soft-close European cabinets with brushed nickel ﬁxtures.
For even more entertainment, ascend the staircase, where the Astoria’s popular leisure room sweeps toward over-sized windows welcoming splashes of natural light. Three secondary bedrooms – one with its own bath – show off at the home’s back side.
For added twists on upstairs luxury, enter the master suite – a wealth of space reserved for the entire front of this design. Off one side of the sleeping quarters: an enviable wardrobe dressing room. Off the other: a contemporary bath suite with trend-deﬁning vessel sinks, a bubble-bath-ready soaking tub, and separate, tile-surround enclosed shower.
Given its zest for exceptional living, the Astoria has quickly become a toast-worthy favorite.
2 Model Homes on Display at MainVue Homes at Tehaleh.
2 Model Homes on Display at MainVue at McCormick.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at Ten Trails.