*Photo above is used for illustrative purposes only. Facade and color scheme subject to change. Contact our sales consultants for exact details.
|Main Floor||1459 SF|
|Upper Floor||1890 SF|
|Outdoor Room||165 SF|
Outdoor Room, Den, Leisure Room, Multi-Purpose Room, Butler's Pantry
- Butler’s Pantry with direct access to Garage and unique window splashback for added natural light
- Open design Multi-Purpose Room set just off the main Great Room
- Forward Den for ultimate privacy away from main living area
- Perfectly placed Leisure Room on the upper floor for an extra entertainment space
- Master Bedroom with dual dressing rooms
- Luxurious Master Bath with stand-alone designer tub and dual vanity
- Corner situated outdoor room with direct access to dining and great room via wall-height sliding glass doors
- Exterior Color Scheme: Almond
- Interior Color Scheme: Amaretti
- Facade: T
- 3 Car Garage with Man Door
- Mud Room in lieu of Butlers Pantry
- Enclosed Multi-Purpose Room with Double Doors
- Bed 2 Bath in lieu of Bed 3 Walk-In Closet
- Extended Outdoor Room with Pergola Shade Structure
- Signature Outdoor Room Fireplace
- Pre-Wired for Air Conditioning
*The finished square footage areas provided are calculated based on ANSI Z765-2013 standards as commissioned by National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). Finished square footage calculations were made based on plan dimensions only and may vary from the finished square footage of the house as built. Finished square footages vary based on elevation styles and plan options.
2 Model Homes on Display at MainVue Homes at Tehaleh.
3 Model Homes on Display at MainVue at Harbor Hill.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at McCormick.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at Ten Trails.
Straight From the Source
MainVue homeowners love sharing their stories about living in a MainVue Home. Watch videos or read what they have to say.All Testimonials
- Rob and Joann
- Steve and Sundi
- Lamar and Natalie