*Photo above is used for illustrative purposes only. Facade and color scheme subject to change. Contact our sales consultants for exact details.
|Main Floor||1682 SF|
|Upper Floor||1957 SF|
|Outdoor Room||185 SF|
Outdoor Room, Den, Multi-Purpose Room, Grand Butler's Pantry, Leisure Room, Garage Storage
- Soaring double story great room with 2-story ceiling
- 3-Car Garage with extra storage space
- Forward Den arranged off Foyer for extra privacy away from Great Room
- Corner-situated Multi-Purpose Room on main floor for a separated extra entertainment space
- Corner situated outdoor room with direct access to Dining and Great Room via wall-height sliding glass doors
- Perfectly placed Leisure Room on the upper floor above Great Room for an extra entertainment space
- Luxurious Master Bath with stand-alone designer tub and dual vanity
- Exterior Color Scheme: Reverse Pebble
- Interior Color Scheme: Ocean
- Facade: H
- Extended Outdoor Room with Pergola Shade Structure
- Signature Outdoor Room Fireplace
- Timber-look Flooring in lieu of Carpet in Den.
- Pre-Wired for Air Conditioning
- Grand Butler's Pantry with Prep Sink
*The finished square footage areas provided are calculated based on ANSI Z765-2013 standards as commissioned by National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). Finished square footage calculations were made based on plan dimensions only and may vary from the finished square footage of the house as built. Finished square footages vary based on elevation styles and plan options.
2 Model Homes on Display at MainVue Homes at Tehaleh.
3 Model Homes on Display at MainVue at Harbor Hill.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at McCormick.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at Ten Trails.
Straight From the Source
MainVue homeowners love sharing their stories about living in a MainVue Home. Watch videos or read what they have to say.All Testimonials
- Rob and Joann
- Steve and Sundi
- Lamar and Natalie