*Photo above is used for illustrative purposes only. Facade and color scheme subject to change. Contact our sales consultants for exact details.
|Main Floor||961 SF|
|Upper Floor||1571 SF|
|Outdoor Room||131 SF|
Outdoor Room, Leisure Room, Great Room, Garage Storage
- Wide foyer entry through custom wood and glass insert door
- Butler’s Pantry with ample storage and direct access to the garage
- 2-car garage with enhanced storage area
- Corner situated Signature Outdoor Room with direct access to Dining and Great Room via wall-height sliding glass doors
- Forward facing Master Bedroom with dual dressing rooms
- Luxurious Master Bath with stand-alone tub, semi-frameless shower, dual vanity and double door entry
- Perfectly placed Leisure Room on the upper floor for an extra entertainment space
- Exterior Color Scheme: Reverse Pebble
- Interior Color Scheme: Pebble
- Facade: H
- Signature Outdoor Room Fireplace
*The finished square footage areas provided are calculated based on ANSI Z765-2013 standards as commissioned by National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). Finished square footage calculations were made based on plan dimensions only and may vary from the finished square footage of the house as built. Finished square footages vary based on elevation styles and plan options.
2 Model Homes on Display at MainVue Homes at Tehaleh.
3 Model Homes on Display at MainVue at Harbor Hill.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at McCormick.
1 Model Home on Display at MainVue at Ten Trails.
Straight From the Source
MainVue homeowners love sharing their stories about living in a MainVue Home. Watch videos or read what they have to say.All Testimonials
- Rob and Joann
- Steve and Sundi
- Lamar and Natalie