*Photo above is used for illustrative purposes only. Facade and color scheme subject to change. Contact our sales consultants for exact details.
|Lower Floor||596 SF|
|Main Floor||1037 SF|
|Upper Floor||1320 SF|
|Outdoor Room||130 SF|
Leisure Room, Recreation Room, Signature Outdoor Room
- Three-story basement home design with Guest Room and Recreation Room
- Spacious Walk-In Pantry off Gourmet Kitchen with abundant crisp white solid shelving
- Signature Outdoor Room with direct access to Dining and Great Room via wall-height sliding glass doors
- Luxurious Grand Suite with designer free-standing tub, frameless walk-in shower, and dual vanities capped in Quartz
- Perfectly placed Leisure Room on the upper floor for an extra entertainment space
- Exterior Color Scheme: Shale Daybreak
- Interior Color Scheme: Shale
- Facade: W
*The finished square footage areas provided are calculated based on ANSI Z765-2013 standards as commissioned by National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). Finished square footage calculations were made based on plan dimensions only and may vary from the finished square footage of the house as built. Finished square footages vary based on elevation styles and plan options.