*Photo above is used for illustrative purposes only. Facade and color scheme subject to change. Contact our sales consultants for exact details.
- Fenced in, off-leash Dog Park play area with tunnels and jump bars
- Phenomenal views of the Cascade Mountains and surrounding foothills
- Surrounded by established neighborhood
- Fast commute to Everett and access to Hwy 2
- Abundant recreational opportunities including hiking, ﬁshing, biking and skiing
- Planned community park with playground
- Open spaces with walking paths and a planned future recreation area
- A short hour drive to Stevens Pass for winter and summer recreation activities
- Close to daily amenities, shopping, dining and entertainment
- Stylish and modern new luxury homes with unique facades
To preserve this ambiance, a selection of over 250 homesites have been carefully arranged beyond the popular Sinclair Heights neighborhood, creating a sense of established comfort for Eaglemont and positioning MainVue Homes as the premier homebuilder in the entire Monroe area. Past downtown Monroe friendly hustle-bustle, a park with playground and convenient services along Chain Lake Road paves the route to Eaglemont panoramic surroundings. These fabulous foothills are just the start to something big. Hike, ski, ﬁsh and swim. Near the convergence of the recreation-packed Skykomish and Snohomish rivers - and at the fabulous Cascade foothills leading to Stevens Pass - Eaglemont holds the key to leisure of all styles.
At Eaglemont, the magniﬁcent mountains and modern choices are only the beginning for making memories you were meant to enjoy. Discover how beautiful life can be in your new home in Monroe, WA at Eaglemont.
Monroe School District
A growing district that takes pride in tailoring strategies to meet their students' needs.School District Website
City of Monroe
A great place to raise a family, the City of Monroe is a peaceful suburb in Snohomish County.City Website
1,125-acre winter sports area with 37 runs, terrain park & night skiing, plus summertime bike park.Stevens Pass Website
Duvall, Snohomish, Everett